- All persons of all ages must present a ticket to enter the performance.
- Lost tickets may be reprinted day of show with presentation of I.D. and ticket order.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Tickets obtained from sources other than the Fort Worth Symphony Box Office may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, they are VOID. Purchasing tickets for these events from secondary sites is at your own risk.
The Fort Worth Symphony is a resident company of Bass Performance Hall. By using a ticket and entering the venue, the Holder consents to the venue’s policies. If ticket holder’s conduct goes against policies, they are subject to be removed from the facility without a refund. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. The use of photographic, audio, or video recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra offers the convenience of ticket exchanges to our patrons when life gets busy. Season ticket holders receive free exchanges. Single ticket buyers will pay an exchange fee. To exchange tickets, please call the FWSO Box Office at 817-665-6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours.
*Office hours are Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM, Saturday 10AM – 2PM (4PM on concert Saturdays).
- Please note all ticket exchanges must be completed 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Anyone who is not a subscriber will be charged an $8.00 order fee for exchanges.
- Pops and Symphonic tickets can only be exchanged into Pops or Symphonic concerts in the current year’s performance season.
- Special concerts and Concerts in the Garden will be considered on a case by case basis, if approved, there will be an $8.00 exchange fee.
- There are no refunds for exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level.
- If exchanging into a higher-priced concert/level, the price difference will be charged.
Ticket Turn-Back Program:
If you are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange for another, you may choose one of the following options. To turn-back your tickets, please contact the Box Office at 817-665-6000 or email@example.com during regular business hours.
- Donate tickets back to the FWSO: We will email you a tax credit notification in January for the value of the tickets. Requests to return your tickets must be made prior to the concert.
- Credit On Account: We will return your tickets and place their monetary value to a credit on your FWSO Account. On account credits must be redeemed for future FWSO performance tickets by July 31st. On Account credits not redeemed by this date will expire and be considered a donation to the Fort Worth Symphony. On Account requests must be made prior to the concert.
Cancelled or Postponed Concerts
In the event a concert is cancelled or postponed, ticket buyers will be informed of the change via multiple communication channels as soon as possible. Ticket buyers may then choose from the following ticket options by the communicated deadline. Any cancelled performance tickets remaining after the deadline will be considered a donation to the Fort Worth Symphony. Postponed concert ticket buyers will be notified of the new performance date and details as soon as possible.
- Donate tickets back to the FWSO: We will email you a tax credit notification in January for the value of the tickets. Credit On Account: We will place the monetary value of the tickets to a credit on your FWSO Account. On account credits must be redeemed for future FWSO performance tickets by July 31st. On Account credits not redeemed by this date will expire and be considered a donation to the Fort Worth Symphony.
- Receive a refund for the tickets purchased