22-23 Ticketing Policies
DISCLAIMER: The Fort Worth Symphony is a resident company of Bass Performance Hall. The FWSO may perform at several other venues throughout the concert season. By using a ticket and entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to the venue’s policies. If a ticket holder’s conduct goes against policies, they are subject to removal from the facility without a refund. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. The use of photographic, audio, or video recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
· All persons of all ages must present a ticket to enter the performance.
· Lost tickets may be reprinted day of the show with a presentation of I.D. and ticket order.
· All sales are final. There are no refunds.*
*Please see the Cancelled or Postponed Concerts section as the refund policy may differ.
We understand that life gets busy. The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra offers the convenience of ticket exchanges to our patrons. Season ticket holders receive free exchanges. Non-subscribers will pay an exchange fee. To exchange tickets, please call the FWSO Box Office at 817-665-6000 during regular business hours or email email@example.com.
· Subscription ticket buyers may exchange for any concert in the current performance season.
· Special concerts and Concerts in the Garden exchanges will be considered on a case-by-case basis, the exchange fee still applies.
· There are no refunds for exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level.
· If exchanging into a higher-priced concert/level, the price difference will be charged.
· Exchanges must be initiated and completed on the same day, there is no credit on account for exchanges.
If you are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange for another, you may donate tickets back to the FWSO. We will email you a tax credit notification during the following tax season for the value of the tickets. Ticket return requests should be made 24 hours prior to the performance.
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED CONCERTS
In the event a concert is cancelled or postponed, ticket buyers will be informed of the change via multiple communication channels as soon as possible. Ticket buyers may then choose from the following ticket options by the communicated deadline:
· Donate tickets back to the FWSO: We will email you a tax credit notification for the value of the tickets.
· Credit On Account: We will place the monetary value of the tickets to a credit on your FWSO Account. On-account credits must be redeemed for future FWSO performance tickets by June 15th of the following year. On Account credits not redeemed by this date will expire and be considered a donation to the Fort Worth Symphony.
· Request a Refund: In the case of a cancelled or postponed concert, ticket buyers may receive a refund for the tickets purchased so long as they submit a formal refund request (usually through a form provided by the FWSO) no more than 30 days after the original concert date.
Any monetary credit for cancelled performance tickets remaining after the deadline will be considered a donation to the Fort Worth Symphony. Postponed concert ticket buyers will be notified of the new performance date/details as soon as possible.
Cancelled and postponed concert policies are subject to change.
Tickets obtained from sources other than the Fort Worth Symphony Box Office may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, they are VOID. Purchasing tickets for these events from secondary sites is at your own risk. To safely purchase tickets to all FWSO events, visit fwsymphony.org.