- All persons of all ages must present a ticket to enter the performance.
- Lost tickets may be reprinted day of show with presentation of I.D. and ticket order.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Tickets obtained from sources other than the Fort Worth Symphony Box Office may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, they are VOID. Purchasing tickets for these events from secondary sites is at your own risk.
The Fort Worth Symphony is a resident company of Bass Performance Hall. By using this ticket and entering the venue, the Holder consents to the venue’s policies. If ticket holder’s conduct goes against policies, they are subject to be removed from the facility. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. The use of photographic, audio, or video recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra offers the convenience of ticket exchanges to our patrons when life gets busy. Season ticket holders receive free exchanges. Single ticket buyers may be asked to pay an exchange fee. Below are the 2 ways you can exchange tickets:
- Phone: Call the ticket office at 817-665-6500
- Online (Season Ticket Holders Only): Use the form below to submit an online ticket exchange.
- Please note all ticket exchanges must be completed 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Anyone who is not a subscriber will be charged an $8.00 order fee for exchanges.
- Exchanges can only be made for concerts in the same season.
- Pops and Symphonic tickets can only be exchanged into the Pops or Symphonic Series.
- Special concerts and Concerts in the Garden will be a case by case basis, if approved, there will be an $8.00 exchange fee.
- You will not receive a refund for exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level.
- You will pay the difference if moving into a higher-priced concert/level.
Ticket Turn-Back Program:
If you are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange for another, we will send you a tax credit notification at the end of the season for the value of the tickets. Requests to return your tickets must be made prior to the concert.