23-24 Ticketing Policies
DISCLAIMER: The Fort Worth Symphony is a resident company of Bass Performance Hall. The FWSO may perform at several other venues throughout the concert season. By using a ticket and entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to the venue’s policies. If a ticket holder’s conduct goes against policies, they are subject to removal from the facility without a refund. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. The use of photographic, audio, or video recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
· All persons of all ages must present a ticket to enter the performance.
· Lost tickets may be reprinted at the box office on the day of the show with a presentation of I.D. and ticket order.
· All sales are final. There are no refunds.*
*Please see the Cancelled or Postponed Concerts section as the refund policy may differ.
Exchanges are available to all patrons for an $8.00 exchange fee, plus the difference in ticket price. A ticket exchange can be used to swap tickets across all series within the current season (excluding Concerts in the Garden) or upgrade tickets to a more expensive performance/seat. Subscribers do not pay exchange fees for orders within the current season. Exchanges must be made prior to the concert by calling the box office during regular business hours. The box office is open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. After 5:00 PM on Friday, exchanges for the weekend will not be honored.
· Concerts in the Garden exchanges are available within the Concerts in the Garden series only. The exchange fee applies for all Concerts in the Garden exchanges.
· There are no refunds for exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level.
· If exchanging into a higher-priced concert/level, the price difference will be charged.
If you are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange for another, you may donate tickets back to the FWSO. We will email you a tax credit notification during the following tax season for the value of the tickets. Donation requests must be made prior to the concert by calling the box office during regular business hours. The box office is open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. After 5:00 PM on Friday, donation requests for the weekend will not be honored.
CREDIT ON ACCOUNT
Credit on account is exclusive to FWSO season subscribers. This perk can be used to temporarily hold the value of a ticket until you know what other performance you would like to attend. Tickets must be turned into a credit before the concert time. Credit on account expires at the end of our regular season and cannot be used for Concerts in the Garden or anything in the next season.
Expired credit on account will be marked as a tax-deductible ticket donation. In order to use your credit on account, you must call the box office during regular business hours. The box office is open 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. After 5:00 PM on Friday of the concert weekend, requests for credit will not be honored. Tickets purchased online will not automatically apply credit on account. Credit on account may not be used retroactively and is only accessible by calling the box office at 817-665-6000 during regular business hours.
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED CONCERTS
In the event a concert is cancelled or postponed, ticket buyers will be informed of the change via multiple communication channels as soon as possible. Ticket buyers may then choose from the following ticket options by the communicated deadline:
· Donate tickets back to the FWSO: We will email you a tax credit notification for the value of the tickets.
· Credit On Account: You will be given placeholder tickets (of the same monetary value) as a credit on your FWSO Account. On-account placeholder tickets must be redeemed for future FWSO performance tickets by the end of the concert season. On-account ticket credits cannot be used for anything other than tickets in the same concert season. On-account credits not redeemed by the end of the season will expire and be considered a donation to the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra.
· Request a Refund: In the case of a cancelled or postponed concert, ticket buyers may receive a refund for the tickets purchased so long as they submit a formal refund request (usually through a form provided by the FWSO) no more than 30 days after the original concert date.
· Postponed concert ticket buyers will be notified of the new performance date/details as soon as possible.
Cancelled and postponed concert policies are subject to change.
Tickets obtained from sources other than the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Box Office may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, they are VOID. Purchasing tickets for these events from secondary sites is at your own risk. To safely purchase tickets to all FWSO events, visit fwsymphony.org.