We are currently in the process of restructuring our FWSO Student Passport program. The new 2020- 2021 season Passport will be on sale March 9th. If you have any questions, please contact the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Box Office at 817-665-6000. We look forward to having you join us!
How does it work?
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Order your Student Passport online, by phone at (817) 665-6000, or in person at 330 E. 4th Street, Suite 200 in downtown Fort Worth.
2. Show up at the box office as early as one hour before your selected concert with your passport and your Student ID.
3. Enjoy your concert from best available seating!
• The name on the ID must match the name on the Student Passport.
• Seating is subject to availability.
• Student Passports can be used for Symphonic Series concerts only. Pops and Specials are excluded unless notified otherwise.
Student Rush allows you to decide at the last minute.
Student Rush tickets are $10 and available for all Symphonic Concerts. Simply show up at the box office at least an hour before your selected concert, present your Student ID, and get your $10 ticket. You will be given the best seats we have available at the time of purchase.