Student Passport Extension
Due to COVID19 capacity restrictions, FWSO will extend Student Passport benefits through May 30, 2021. At that time, all student passports will be up for renewal for the upcoming 2021-2022 season in August.
We are currently in the process of restructuring our FWSO Student Passport program. If you have any questions, please contact the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Box Office at 817-665-6000. We look forward to having you join us!
How does it work?
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Order your Student Passport online, by phone at (817) 665-6000.
2. Show up at the box office as early as one hour before your selected concert with your passport and your Student ID.
3. Enjoy your concert from best available seating!
• The name on the ID must match the name on the Student Passport.
• Seating is subject to availability.
• Student Passports can be used for Symphonic Series concerts only. Pops and Specials are excluded unless notified otherwise.
Due to imposed venue capacity restriction, last minute tickets may not be available. Please arrive no later than one hour prior to the curtain so we can accommodate your request.
Student Rush tickets are $10 and available for all Symphonic Concerts. Simply show up at the box office at least an hour before your selected concert, present your Student ID, and get your $10 ticket. You will be given the best seats we have available at the time of purchase.