What is the event schedule?
6:30 PM: Parking lots open
6:30 PM: CITG box office opens
6:30 PM: North and South gates open for seating
8:30 PM: Concert begins
Each concert lasts approximately two hours, including a 20-minute intermission.
The performance will conclude with a drone fireworks show in place of fireworks due to the City of Fort Worth’s burn ban due to high temperatures.
Please note: Because lawn seating is first-come, first-served, patrons often begin lining up at the gate early on our most popular concert nights to secure their preferred spot on the lawn.
What can I buy at the concert?
The Fort Worth Botanic Garden offers an array of merchandise for CITG fans of all ages including festival t-shirts which can be purchased at the merchandise tent.
Food and drink options are available through the Rock Springs Cafe. Order in person or request table delivery by text.
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
For information on delays and cancellations, visit www.fwsymphony.org, call us at 817.665.6000, or check the FWSO’s social media platforms. If a concert must be cancelled, paid tickets and parking will be honored at remaining performances based on availability.
Refunds are not available unless the show is cancelled. Parking is non-refundable and complimentary tickets may not be exchanged.
Is the event ADA-accessible?
While every effort is made to make Concerts in the Garden ADA-accessible, please keep in mind that the venue is largely uneven lawn areas, so plan your seating and parking choices accordingly.
The facilities at Concerts In The Garden are ADA-accessible through the South Entrance to the grounds. There is ADA accessible shuttle service from the South Lot only.
*To purchase ADA-accessible tables, please call the Ticket Office at 817-665-6000
How can I volunteer?
You can volunteer by emailing email@example.com
Does the FWSO recycle at this event?
There are recycling bins located throughout the garden where patrons can recycle their empty glass, plastic, and paper products.
Where do I park?
There are multiple parking options at Concerts In The Garden. Prices range from $20 - $37 depending on the lot.
Valet Parking - $37
North/South Self-Park - $20 in advance/$22 at the gate
Dickie Yellow Lot - Prices vary and are available at the gate.
Shuttle service begins at 6:30 PM at all parking lots, running continuously until 30 minutes after the concert.
Click the following link to view a map of the different parking areas available for Concerts In The Garden: View Parking Map
What should I bring with me to the event?
- Pack a picnic and bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
- You can bring your own beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, as glass containers are allowed. Water is highly suggested.
- Be sure to dress for warm weather and wear comfortable footwear. Since concerts take place while the sun is setting, be sure to bring sunglasses and a hat.
- Bug spray, sunscreen, and hand fans are great for a summer evening.
Please note that chairs should be no taller than 36 inches and tables should be no taller than a standard ice chest.
What is not allowed at the event?
For the safety of our guests and event personnel, the following may not be brought into the venue:
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Non-motorized and motorized vehicles/devices (except that aid guests with disabilities)
- Fireworks, firearms, and weapons of any kind**
- Smoking of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Noisemakers or noise-making devices of any kind
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles, or larger than what one person can hold
- Tents/ Large umbrellas
- Chairs taller than 36” and tables taller than a standard ice chest
- Any other item determined by festival management to be dangerous or inappropriate
All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Guests who appear to be inebriated and unmanageable will not be permitted admittance into the venue and or removed from it. Violators of the rules of any state or city laws will be refused admission, asked to leave, or ejected from the venue.
**Exceptions will be made for law enforcement personnel. Off-duty law enforcement personnel with weapons must register with the Director of Festival Operations upon entry.
Can I order food ahead of time?
Yes! You can pre-order a delicious picnic dinner from Central Market, our Official Picnic Partner, by calling 817-377-9307 by 12:00 PM the day before the concert. Pick up your meal at the concert from 6:30 to 7:45 PM from the Central Market booth on the lawn near Rock Springs Road.
How do I receive my tickets?
When you place your order, you can select one of three delivery methods for your tickets: First Class Mail, Will Call, or Email Tickets
- If you select First Class Mail, we will print your tickets and put them in the mail for you on the first business day after you place the order.
- If you select Will Call, your tickets will be held for you to be picked up at the box office on the day of your concert, starting one hour before the performance time.
- If you select Email Tickets, your tickets will be available to pull up on your phone. If you choose to print the tickets, you must allow background images/graphics in your print settings for successful printing.
Where do I pick up my tickets if I selected Will Call?
There are two separate box office/will call locations at the Garden – one at the North Entrance Gate, and one at the South Entrance Gate. Click here to view a map of the grounds.
Please make a note of which gate is closest to your parking area:
- South Entrance Gate: South Lot, Valet Parking, or VIP Self Park
- North Entrance Gate: North Lot, or the Uber/Lyft drop-off zone
What if I lose my tickets?
You can call our box office Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and they can send you new copies. If you have an online account, your digital tickets are also accessible on the website. Alternatively, we can easily reprint your tickets on the day of the concert. Just stop at the box office window when you arrive, and one of our friendly ticket representatives will take care of you.
Do you offer exchanges or refunds?
All ticket sales are final, so refunds are not available.
If a concert must be cancelled due to rain or other weather emergencies, paid tickets will be honored at remaining performances based on availability. Complimentary tickets may not be exchanged, and refunds are not available.
Some restrictions and fees apply, so please contact the ticket office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at 817-665-6000 for more information.
Do you offer discounts or promotions for Concerts In The Garden tickets?
The only discounts available for Concerts In The Garden are for groups of 10 or more. For group discounts, please contact the FWSO ticket office at 817-665-6500.
Do I need to purchase a ticket for my child?
Children ages 10 and younger receive free lawn admission for Concerts In The Garden performances.
For table seating, all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Discounted tickets are available for children in select table seating areas. Children at tables must have tickets and a dedicated seat, even if they are going to sit on your lap or in a stroller. Children 10 and under must buy tickets at tables and the tickets are discounted at 20% off the adult table seat price.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Even though the lawn is free for children, they must have a ticket that is scanned for the FWSO to track capacity and attendance.