Below you will find important information regarding your 2020 - 2021 concert experience. These new protocols enable performances to align with social distancing guidelines and government mandates and ensure that our patrons and musicians have a safe and healthy experience at all of our concerts. As guidelines evolve we will continue to update our website with more detailed venue protocols and more.
What to Know Before You Go
- Contactless ticketing - Mobile tickets will eliminate the close interaction between our ushers and our patrons.
- No intermissions - All of our fall concerts will be performed without an intermission.
- No concessions will be made available. Complimentary water bottles will be provided upon entry into the concert chamber.
- Masks - Wearing a mask is mandatory and must be worn throughout the concert-going experience.
- Dedicated entry times will eliminate crowding in the lobbies and ensure social distancing of 6 feet between patrons or groups.
- The program will be distributed electronically prior to your arrival at the venue. This gives you more opportunity to enhance your concert-going experience by reading our program notes in advance.
- Pre-concert lecture - This will now be a video series and podcast called "Bachtales with Buddy." This will be pre-recorded and sent to all Symphonic Series patrons prior to your concert.
- Automated Hand Sanitizing Stations will be available for use throughout the venue.
- Health Screening - Prior to your arrival you will receive a brief COVID-19 health questionnaire to ensure the safety of all our patrons on site.
Our Box Office team is experiencing higher than normal call volumes, we recommend directing your questions via email to email@example.com
FOR YOUR SAFETY
The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra takes the health and safety of our patrons, musicians, and staff very seriously. In light of the continued spread of COVID-19 around the country and now in Tarrant County, and in consideration of current guidance from health officials, the FWSO has made the difficult decision to cancel all concerts scheduled through May 17. The FWSO is actively monitoring developments, and will provide updates as we learn more.