What to Know Before You Go
Below you will find important information regarding your 2021/2022 concert experience.
The FWSO and Bass Hall continue to follow strict safety protocols to enable performances to align with social distancing guidelines in common areas and ensure that our patrons and musicians have a safe and healthy experience at all our concerts.
• Contactless ticketing - Mobile tickets will eliminate the close interaction between our ushers and our patrons.
• No concessions will be made available. FWSO will inform all our subscribers and patrons when Bass Hall reopens the concessions for live performances.
• Masks - FWSO strongly recommends wearing a mask throughout the concert-going experience. Please visit https://www.basshall.com/reopeningplans for the venue’s most up to date requirements.
• Seating - All patron seating will resume to 100% capacity.
• The “Playbill” program will be distributed electronically prior to your arrival at the venue and may also be found on the concert page on fwsymphony.org. This gives you more opportunity to enhance your concert-going experience by reading our program notes in advance.
• Pre-concert lecture - This will now be a video series and podcast called “Bachtales with Buddy.” This will be pre-recorded and sent to all Symphonic Series patrons prior to your concert.
• Robust cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all occupied areas will occur between performances with CDC recommended cleaning products.