Creating a safe
Live Concert Experience
The Fort Worth Symphony is working closely with our venues and the state to create a live experience that is safe for our patrons, musicians and staff while maintaining a shared music experience live! The following are a few ways we are initiating a safe environment on site for our patrons. As guidelines evolve we will continue to update our website with more detailed venue protocols and more.
- Contactless ticketing by opting for Mobile tickets eliminates the close interaction between our ushers and our patrons.
- No intermissions - All of our fall concerts will be performed without an intermission.
- No concessions will be made available. Complimentary water bottles will be provided upon entry into the concert chamber.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn throughout the concert-going experience.
- Dedicated entry times will eliminate crowding in the lobbies and adhere to social distancing of six feet between patrons or groups.
- Your concert program will be distributed electronically prior to your arrival at the venue. This gives you even more opportunity to enhance your concert-going experience by reading our program notes.
- Bachtales with Buddy will be pre-recorded and sent to all Symphonic Series patrons prior to your concert.
- Automated Hand Sanitizing Stations will be displayed throughout the venue
- Prior to your arrival, you will receive a brief COVID-19 health questionnaire to ensure the safety of all our patrons on site.
Coming Soon at the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra