The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra's Patron Development Center (PDC) is a call center dedicated to the acquisition of new donors and new subscribers through telefunding and telemarketing efforts. The PDC is currently accepting applications for the part-time position of Account Executive.
- Part-time: 20 to 25 hours weekly
- AM shifts (9:00 am-1:00 pm) and PM shifts (3:00 pm – 7:00 pm) available
- 20 hours a week is required, but you can choose your shifts
- 2 Saturdays shifts per month required (10a-2p)
- Paid training
- Qualified leads provided
- Base + Bonus + Commission (Earn as much as $15-$20 an hour)
- Free tickets to select FWSO concerts
- Energetic & upbeat work environment
Ideal applicants will have a professional-quality phone voice and an excellent work record in sales, the arts, music, customer service, and/or fundraising.
Please submit all resumes to the FWSO Patron Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org