As a volunteer you will:
• Arrive at concert venue by 4:45pm or 5:45pm depending on your assigned shift
• Help the Audience Manager place programs on tables and distribute programs to lawn patrons.
• Be at your designated post from 6:30pm to the end of intermission and assist patrons with finding/exiting their seats • Alert the Audience Manager to any issues or disturbances that patrons may have or cause
• Assist patrons with their egress out of the concert area at the end of the night or in the case of an emergency
• Choose anywhere from just 1 to all 12 concerts to volunteer at this summer! As a volunteer you will receive:
• Free parking (1 vehicle) at at Christ Chapel Bible Church: 3701 Birchman Avenue on the nights you volunteer
• A free lawn ticket on each night you volunteer to give to a friend/family member/etc.
• Free Concerts In The Garden t-shirt (Must register by May 9th to guarantee a shirt) Requirements:
• Sense of humor, and a helpful positive attitude in dealing with staff, volunteers, and patrons
• Comfortable standing for periods of time outdoors in a Texas summer evening
• Comfortable interacting with patrons
• Can be on site for your concert shift from 4:45pm/5:45pm - 11:00pm
• Be 14 years of age or older
• Attend volunteer meeting on June 13 at 6pm at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden
Volunteer at six or more concerts and you can get a pair of tickets to one of FWSO’s fall symphonic concerts at Bass Performance Hall.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
To fill out the Volunteer Registration Form and join us at CITG, click below: