What to Know Before You Go
Below you will find important information regarding your 2020 - 2021 concert experience.
These new protocols enable performances to align with social distancing guidelines and government mandates and ensure that our patrons and musicians have a safe and healthy experience at all our concerts. As guidelines evolve, we will continue to update our website with more detailed venue protocols and more.
• Contactless ticketing - Mobile tickets will eliminate the close interaction between our ushers and our patrons.
• No intermissions - All of our fall concerts will be performed without an intermission. The running time has been adjusted to just over an hour depending on the concert.
• No concessions will be made available. Complimentary water bottles will be provided upon entry into the concert chamber.
• Masks - Wearing a mask is mandatory and must be worn throughout the concert-going experience.
• Seating - Patrons will be seated according to the social distancing venue guidelines.
• Dedicated entry times will eliminate crowding in the lobbies and ensure social distancing of 6 feet between patrons or groups.
• The “Playbill” program will be distributed electronically prior to your arrival at the venue. This gives you more opportunity to enhance your concert-going experience by reading our program notes in advance.
• Pre-concert lecture - This will now be a video series and podcast called “Bachtales with Buddy.” This will be pre-recorded and sent to all Symphonic Series patrons prior to your concert.
• Automated hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
• Robust cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all occupied areas will occur between performances with CDC recommended cleaning products.
• Health Screening - Upon your arrival to the venue, all patrons’ temperatures will be taken via contactless machines to ensure the safety of all our patrons on site.
• Air Filter and HVAC cleaning: The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and the amount of air exchange will be maximized to increase external airflow into the building.