The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Association seeks an experienced call center manager to lead the company’s Telemarketing and Telefunding activities in the Patron Development Center (PDC). The position reports to FWSO’s VP of Marketing, with a “dotted line” reporting relationship to the VP of Development for the Telefunding campaign. The position manages a team of up to 8 part-time callers in newly upgraded space at the FWSO offices.
- Develop weekly staffing schedule and manage day-to-day operations in the PDC
- Manage employee access to center (e.g. key cards, alarm system)
- Conduct shift meetings (e.g. news announcements, training, reminders, ideas)
- Participate in bi-weekly meeting with Box Office team to coordinate sales messages
- Participate in bi-weekly meeting with Development team to coordinate fundraising messages
- Support shift and encourage good phone manner and dialing habits
- Produce and distribute call sheets
- Train and assess new hires. Recruit new staff as needed
- With VP Marketing and VP Development, develop call center productivity metrics and provide daily and weekly reports
- Develop levels for calling productivity (e.g. excellent, good, fair), and set minimum standard for continued employment
- Involve VP Marketing as needed to address employee issues and concerns
- Maintain accurate payroll records and sales transactions. Ensure ticket orders and donation orders are accurate and complete, and transfer daily to the box office or development office
- Support evaluation of options for call center software, and assist with implementation as needed
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of classical music preferred
- Proven track record in revenue generation through telesales efforts
Base salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus commissions. Comprehensive health plan and paid parking are provided. Relocation assistance available, if required.
The standard work hours for this position are as follows:
- Monday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Association has grown to become one of the most successful orchestras of its size in the United States, with an annual budget of $13.5 million, a 200+ concert season, and a $25+ million endowment fund. The FWSO attracts music lovers of all ages with a ten-concert Symphonic Series, a seven-concert Pops Series, several blockbuster Specials, and a five-week outdoor summer music festival, Concerts in the Garden that attracts more than 35,000 listeners from 28 states.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
(Phone inquiries will not be accepted)
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Association
330 East Fourth Street, Suite 200
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Or via e-mail to: email@example.com